It takes a whole month...


can't believe it has been almost a month since i have posted. I hate those kind of people (whom i love to follow) who don't update their blogs more often...and i am now one of them!! ahhh!! life has been good and crazy...i try to balance school with a day off on saturday...my saturdays have consisted of going up to gardner village to see the witches with my mom and stacie (her best friend), going to sundance for a good shopping trip with the jessie and our boys and seeing ashley edgar from chicago in salt lake, eating at red iguana (which by the way gave me the flu!!) and many other things....saturdays are my saving grace. I got some new specs...i am driving in the pic, so i look a little frightened, i suppose i always feel that way while driving. if anyone wants to entertain me on a saturday i would love to hear from you!! love love love
emma

1 Comment:

  1. Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...
    Love the new glasses emma! hope all is well wiht you and bosh! Love ya

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home