tagged...

Angie tagged me and i have never done this...but here are the rules...
1) Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post.
5) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I have never been stung by a bee...i still hate them, but i hate yet to have a reason.
2. I really hate hamburger. my parents say that when i was little i found a blue piece of the burg and flipped out. their explanation was that the ink that they package the meat with can sometimes get in the meat...i still to this day do not eat hamburger.
3. I have never in my life been toilet papering. lame. i know.
4. I used to sleepwalk and talk when i was younger. i probably still do. after sleepovers with friends we would always laugh at the crazy things i said.
5. I always said that i would be the last of my friends to get married. i thought i would be 30! guess that didn't happen...found the love of my life too quickly.
6. I could take 10 baths a day. it's my favorite.

i tag sarah finch, heather marchbanks, jessica fazzini, jessie huish, emily nielsen, and chelsea peterson.

let me know when your done...i wanna partake!

6 Comments:

  1. Sarah Hunt said...
    I am done luv! p.s. I heart baths too. Dan said my skin was going to dry up and leave if I kept this rate of bath taking up. :) p.p.s I am happy you blogged. I get so slow at my job this keeps me entertained and informed
    Michele said...
    Emmy you are too cute! I just luv ya! I wish I still had time to take baths. Lucky girl!
    ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...
    thanks for the tag! it's done! love your guts! :) and bytheway...you're HOT in that pic!
    Angie said...
    Save me from my ignorance. Read my last post and comment. Here's the link:

    http://angielikesyou.blogspot.com/2008/10/confession-of-politically-ignorant.html
    Elise said...
    Hey emma!

    Here is our new blog! thought you may want to you know, follow ours too! :) I had no idea you had one!

    www.capenercaboodle.blogspot.com
    Jess said...
    em you are so cute! i am going to blog this tag, but just give me a few days cause my fam is in town. i'll let you know when i'm done.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home