work, school, craziness


I started school on august 27, but just yesterday added 2 more classes...so i am currently overloaded. My work dropped me off of my insurance, so i figured that the best idea would be to take full time school...so that is what i am doing. I am actually finishing all of my nursing prerequisties. so it is pretty exciting. I may be lacking on the blog area in the next couple of months...but know i am thinking of all my blog friends...as well as all of the microbes i can think of!!

my classes now include
psychology
nutrition
chemistry
nursing
microbiology


emma

7 Comments:

  1. Rowley's said...
    Busy girl! I'll be rooting for you to finish that nursing degree. I think that you'd be a great nurse. By the way, my mom in law and sis in law are in your nutrition class!
    Suzy said...
    So you're doing nursing? Did you know Cory and Lacie are in that program too? Cory will be done this winter. I'm so jealous. I can't wait to get out of the hell that is school this year. I'm taking 5 classes too (2 of them Honors) and trying to work on my Thesis which is like taking a whole other class in itself. But I'd still love to meet if you can find a minute. It's only gonna get worse from here, but if you ever need an hour or two away from the books (especially on Mon or Fri), give me a call.
    Angie said...
    school schmool. Come play with me!
    Ann said...
    i didn't know you bloged, well i haven't seen you forever. i think i see everyone in your family at the salon but i can't remember the last time i saw you. I hope i will see you at sarahs shower this week
    ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...
    hey em! just found your blog! i have one too, but i really suck at it! keep in touch! :) can't wait to see you tomorrow night for a bit! and bytheway...i'm moving down the street from you on friday. in millie's basement apartment. :) we need to play.
    The Robinson's said...
    hey! i was at sarah's shower at the first but had to leave, i am sad i missed you! hope to see you soon!
    Ormond Family said...
    That a girl, it does my heart good to pull up someone elses blog and see a prokaryote! Ha Ha
    Michelle

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home