I FAILED!

I couldn't do the master cleanse...here it is all laid out...


I had to work on labor day...it was a horrible day to say the least plus i was very ornery from not eating. I also got very sick from the cayenne and was sweating profusely. I could barely check in my patients let alone stand to do anything to them. the girls ate at kneaders and since it was a rainy day they got the best smelling soup!! it was horrible. (i am obviously a slave to food). i went to clay's birthday party after work and was so tired that i just laid on the couch while everyone ate...but they also ate something very good!! Bryan is a master chef and he made chicken noodle soup. i caved i couldn't not eat something so wonderful. joshua was pretty upset, but i talked him out of it (he can't be mad at me) and he also caved. i definitely don't think i am cut out for a ten day cleanse even though i would like to be. i really wanted to do it, but after not eating food for one day, i really didn't want to do it. good luck (seriously) to anyone who thinks they can do it. troopers!!

anyways...i am a failure..

emma

6 Comments:

  1. Jill said...
    I did a ten day cleanse I got from Hollie Bryant. No pepper included. It was a ton of herbs and this syrup mixture. Still tough. I thought it was awesome! Never fun not to eat but that cleanse is doable.
    Michele said...
    Emily! I didn't know you started a blog!? I hope it's ok that I found it through Jill's blog. You are so funny! You did not fail, nor are you a failure if you think that, the important thing is that you try! You're awesome!
    Tyler and Kilee said...
    Em G! I'm glad you posted your blog on facebook! I was so sad I couldn't make it to Beckem's Dr.'s appt last Wednesday because I got called into work but Tyler told me you were his nurse! Him and his mom said you did so awesome on his shots and you were so fast! Thanks so much! I'm glad you got to meet my little guy. How long have you been a medical assistant? My blog is tylerandkilee.blogspot.com
    Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...
    Em, It's Kelsey! I haven't talked to you forever! (Not since I worked at Alpine Peds!) I'm so glad I found your blog. I can keep up on what you're up to! I've missed you! I hope all is well. Love ya!
    Suzy said...
    You don't need to do a cleanse. You eat healthy and live a clean life. 10 days without eating real food is too long. But kudos for attempting.
    Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...
    No need for cleanses Emma! You are so fit and healthy. Don't even stress about it. Lvoe you!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home