nothing but rave reviews




I have nothing but great things to say about The Sweet Tooth Fairy in provo...
thesweettoothfairy.com

First:
They closed at 7 pm but I called and they let me come and they graciously made me some amazing cupcakes.

Second:
They gave me a cake bite which...by the way...was AMAZING!!

Third:
The cupcakes were so adorable. I actually couldn't choose between the 4.

I got them for joshua and his practicing band...and me of course!! I got carrot cake, german chocolate cake (mine), lemon, and chocolate with peanut butter frosting and reeses pb cup on top! I tried all of them of course and they were all amazing!! I even loved the cute package that they put them in. The whole experience was great and I can't wait to cross a few more off my list
here are the remaining...
ps we went to spark last night also in provo on university ave. It was great as well...it was also on the list

list remaining:
kneaders...for all you can eat french toast
blue lemon in highland
les madeleines in slc
dew in provo
emily jayne 801-359-3356

most are eating establishments...sad i know
e

1 Comment:

  1. riofisher said...
    Les Madelines in SLC is way overrated. I know that Brinton is in love with it, but it ain't everything that he thinks it is. Trust me. I have good taste.

    Fisher

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home