i love teacups...

It's been a whole week since I blogged...I can't believe it...but I am working on moving into the new house...me (along with a few nice people) cleaned the house yesterday and it is now move in ready...there are still a few small things to do, but I will do it later :)
Right now I am getting ahead if myself looking at wallpaper and such...I really want to go to the beehive bazaar tonight...but I probably won't make it, but I want to make a shout out to Jessie for returning to such an awesome community effort...
Lovelovelove
E

this cutie is from anthropologie

3 Comments:

  1. Jess said...
    hey i just wrote a long comment and then like an idiot i put in the wrong password and it deleted it. hmm. okay well it said something like.. oh em i am so stressed out i just started a new semester.. and lost my job.. and im freaking out. anyway I want to come help you SO bad! as soon as i get my booth set up i am going to call you! i swear! sorry about the chair thing i totally forgot!

    talk to you soon!
    Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...
    We're so excited for your new home. It's just beautiful Emma!
    jasmine said...
    ooo! that beehive bazaar looks adorable! i hope you went!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home