long time...

I was thinking about not blogging anymore...but my mom likes looking at my blog, even if I don't have anything important to say...so I will continue!

I started nursing school on January 11th, and I am loving it!! I have learned so many cool things like: heart and lung sounds, wound irrigation and dressing, foley (indwelling) catheters, physical assessments, and much more!! I have my first clinical at UVRMC on Saturday! I will get to practice up on my skills. I am super nervous, but mostly because i have to be there by 0530 and I am not good at waking up early!! I even had class one time this week at 0800 and it was hard...i will definitely need some caffeine that day!! I love the people that are in my class...we are split into groups, which works really well because you get to know them really well and it is good to have 9 other people to feel comfortable studying with.

I bought some lovely fabric to recover a chair this last weekend. I will take pictures when I am done recovering it; we shall see how it turns out!!

hopefully i will write again before a month passes!!

emma

5 Comments:

  1. Jess said...
    I love your blog! I always check it! keep it up!
    The Barton's said...
    I am bad at leaving comments, but would be sad if you stopped blogging.
    naomi said...
    Hooray on nursing school! I'd trust you if you were my nurse.
    Ashley said...
    i love your blog too. your the cutest. so glad your a james :) love you
    emilyanne said...
    Please keep blogging I love your blog and always look to see if you've posted new things. You are so creative and it is my only way to see what you are up to, so please don't stop. I love you!
    -emy
    oh did you get my letter/check in the mail yet?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home