touring blah

hello...
i just got done decorating my craft room
i love it...
it's the only girly room i have in the house so i am decking it out
pink everywhere.
it's funny when you can't have pink how much you want it
i never thought i could want it so

joshua is on a short weekend trip...he played at a aaa radio conference in boulder, co
then off to chicago to play lollapalooza (or some show associated with it)
i miss him already

this is me...hanging out at my parents house...
they are gone...too
so it's just me and the girls (heidi and pheobe...the dogs)

e


2 Comments:

  1. Aubrey said...
    Em, I'm sad you were left alone! That's boring. I can sympathize with you, I hate going to the gym. I prefer exercise classes, running, anything. Haha. Love you!
    jasmine said...
    i wish we had space for a girly room! i totally get what you mean about never realizing how much you wanted all that girly, sparkly, pink stuff! i guess that's what baby girls are for. haha! hope you enjoy your alone time at least a little bit. it's hard being left alone. :(

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home