made it...

I made the tablerunner in my last post with the cutest new fabric called wonderland by momo for moda. It turned out adorable. What i love most about it is that it has scissors in it...representing my love of sewing. It just makes me smile to look at it!! I am still working on the binding (by the way my mom and i went to an amazing binding class last saturday at corn wagon quilt co. and we learned how to bias bind like pros :) ) But i did use my favorite fabric from the line...the pink scissor fabric. I have been making so many bags that it was so nice to take a break and sew something for myself. It was really fun quilting it with a regular machine and quilting foot. It will look great in my new kitchen :)

Again please ignore the photography...iphone working for me here :(k
no good
e.

missing the j man like crazy...maybe that is why i am sewing so much...i gotta keep my mind off of him...he is in toronto tonight and he is greatly enjoying it







Look at the adorable pink scissor binding:

3 Comments:

  1. Elise said...
    man if only i could do something even CLOSE to what you do. :) are you doing the beehive bazaar?
    Jess said...
    That is the cutest thing ever emma!! i want to come over and see it!! i miss you! call me and we'll hang out!
    Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...
    Cute material girl. Don't you love finding something like that? IT just makes you happy!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home